Teehee video...
Friday, March 25, 2011
Yeah I've changed my blog's layout again. From funky and cheerful to this more sentimental values or say a picture, whatever. And the only reason is that, I hate myself for lying about my sadness. As in cheerful all the time, like how funky my blog used to be? How cheerful it was to represent myself? Yeah I do cover my sadness where I don't like crying in front of others(except certain people in my life). I don't feel like expressing every single bit of it to my friends. So to my deary tummy.idora thanks for being my one and only unresponsive listener.
I don't cry in front of them, I've tried not to. But I failed...Teeheee....
Teehee video...
Teehee video...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
this is maybe out of topic but ur new layout super damn style...i like it!;)coz its way sooooooo coooool...hope u can be that 'cooooool' also ;)
ReplyDeletely!
Haha..yes i can...but not all the time...
ReplyDeleteAs it clearly says the ups and downs of me..=)