Thanks to all my Facebook friends for wishing me Happy Birthday. Harghh that's freaking tiring replying all the posts. Okay that's too exaggerating. But what about it. I think its a must for me to reply every each of the post, I mean, personally. As for those that I know, I would purposely say Thanks "unknown name" and stuff. So they might feel appreciated that way, well I supposed. Just don't feel offended to those yang I just replied "thanks". Maybe because you don't use your real name so I didn't recognize you. No offense. But yea, I can simply replied "Thanks to all for wishing me HB, really appreciate it, lalallalalal and stuff." But I just wanted to reply as personally as I can. It's not that I have thousand and thousand and million and billion and trillion of friends, or fans to reply right. So yeah. Thanks again every one.
Thanks to all my Accounting classmates as well, for singing the birthday song before the class ended.
Thanks to Germaine, Soo Min, You Jin and Sue for singing Korean Birthday song and for the pantry cake as well. That was so scrumptious and the best sponge cake I ever had. Yeah, it's not like those lame sponge cake that I bought for my mom when I was young for her birthday. =) Owh by the way, the cake tu pantry punya cake. So it wasn't a surprise birthday cake like what you thought.
And yeah, thanks to the other ADPians yang wish while passing by.
Okay I'll post more about my birthday this weekend. =)
hey, happy birthday ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks girl. By the way, should i call you mary then?
ReplyDelete