Sunday, March 6, 2011

Nak Balik..!!

Went to Sunway Pyramid on Friday, and yesterday right after the Scholars' Sports Day. Bought some presents for Abang Isha and Mom's birthday. Can't wait to go back Kuala Pilah this coming weekend. Screw all the upcoming tests. Malas dah nak pikir nak balik ke tak. This would be the only weekend that I'll be home, dengan semua orang ada dekat rumah for this semester. I don't share with other sisters buying the presents like we usually did last time, because I wanna make it as special as it can since this will probably be my last year celebrating their birthday together before I off to the State. So bought things yang tak seberape branded sangat la. I myself am totally broke. HAHA. Aizat, Ina's boyfriend is coming over as well, so sadly to say, By can't join us because he'll be busy helping his dad's thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...