Saturday, March 26, 2011

Am I?

While skyping with by, he turned his webcam to his Puan (that's what he calls his granny).
And I excitedly waved to her, smile and wave, smile and wave.
And she cutely smiled back to me.
She looked soft like a baby.
And as By turned back his webcam to himself, I saw By laughing, and with that rabbit teeth, it does mean something. He kept giggling and laughing and rolling on the floor. And I was like,,,what's wrong with this dude?
(FYI, I muted my lappy's speaker so that's why, tend to not interrupt the other friends watching So You Think You Can Dance?)
Then I asked Ain for her earphone. As I plugged it into my laptop, the first word I heard was
"TEMBAM"

Okay this is getting so exciting right?
And cluelessly I asked him,
"What did she say?"
But he didn't answer but kept laughing laughing and giggling instead.
And then I heard again,

Malacca dialect
"Bulat muko eyh. Tembam. Haa  bilo tergolak tu lagi tombam muko eyh. Cari la yang lawa2 sikit. Nie tembam" And she kept repating the word TEMBAM.
Weird kan it does sound similar like Negeri Sembilan's dialect.
One word.....
OWHHHHH...MAIIIHHHH...GAWWWSHHH....!!!!

Am I really that Tembam????

AAAArrggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


3 comments:

  1. love how you ended this post haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha..you should love the main story of this post...=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. pelik2 je pic yg u ltk...haha ;p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...