Friday, March 5, 2010

Chapter 3

Chapter 3, Differentiation Calculus is kinda hard for me.
Maybe we just learned this chapter and I just finished prepared chapter 1 and 2 for this coming Mid Term test which is on Friday.
Some said chapter 3 is difficult, well that's what I said in Chapter 2 as well but until the end of that chapter, Alhamdulillah I think I can make it.
Take it easy girl. Thank God the csci test kene postpone and we are gonna have impromptu for English this week.
I bet we'll be busy selling the notebooks and beverages(Gbus Project) this week.
I hope I can manage my time properly.
Obviously, I'll be super duper busy this whole week.
And my peers keep talking bout courses they're planning to take next semester.
I do not wanna mess up my mind with all that stuffs but I'll ask seniors for advices and suggestions.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...