Monday, March 8, 2010

People's Voice won


Yeayyyyyyy....!!!!!! The People's Voice won the election.
Alhamdulillah... Sort of down with our so not attractive booth in the first place,but we won.
All because of George's charisma during the debate but can't say. We did our part as well.
As George said "Pull as many people as we can".
Unlike the other parties, they had dance pad Game, Wii, the USA party got their carpet at their booth this and that. We only had PS2 to attract the students but we could win. Why?
I think all just because of George's excellent strategy to involve not just one particular clique which is scholars, but some international students also. We have one from Thailand and another from Korea so they could influence their international friends.
Thank you so much to my peers, you guys helped us a lot.
Just one thing as said, I bet we'll be so damn busy. But with Syafeeq Asyraf with me in this party, I bet that he would support me in the long run.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...