
Friends.. As Didy and Lyn said got a surprise cake for Wawe.,I was wondering why didn't they plan with us. Hurmm I just followed them to Nas's and I told them Acap is not coming and they asked me to force him to join..Because suddenly they said the cake was for three of us. LOL...How do I know...
Then they brought the cake to the basket ball court. Singing the birthday song together and potong cake. Baker's Cottage Chocolate is so superb I'm telling you guys. Owh yea..Lyn Reezal and Nas kasi Wawe a frog pillow whatever you call it and a couple t-shirt for us..Haha...So funny la korang..The next day after kitorang pakai the shirts togethher. Luckily fit dengan I.
For beloved MOM
Ibu and Ayah went back KP earlier as it is still a hols for Abang and Isha. KakLong planned to surprise mom without telling her yang kitorang nak balik.Ina pon ambik cuti gak. Naseb dah abes test. Alang2 sume dah ade kat rumah, kenela balik kan. Huhu. Sekarang nie, we are all getting busier with our works and stuffs.Bosan betol but barula challenging kan. So we bougth blueberry cheese cake for her as she likes cheese cakes. Dah sampai gate je I called Isha and ask her and Abang naek atas with a lighter. "Happy Birthday" song we sang and she was super surprised kot..HEHE...=)So as usual, ibu akan bace doa dulu before potong cake. Nyummee...blueberry cheesecake is not that bad.





I love u!
ReplyDelete