Saturday, March 6, 2010

Slothful

I am supposed to study tonight but the book right in front of my eyes.
CSCI and Calculus.
I haven't touched any of them because I am so not in the mood to study.
People go out on the weekend.
Me just studying like a nerdy here?
Bullshit.
That is a life as a student, enhance your knowledge plus without cash,
you wish you can hang out.
Hurm Idora Idora...
You are supposed to be reading CSCI or calculating Calculus stuffs.
But you are here writing shit in your blog.
Facebooking and listening radio.
Dear God, can I have like only one day without books.
Am i a psycho?
Euwwww....scary dude.
I miss my family.
I wanted to go back KP but what's the point going back there but
they're not at home.
Hurrmmm sometimes it is just so awful to be an adult.
Errr..not yet..
I am still a teen.
♥WINK ♥

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...