Thursday, March 18, 2010

Fatigue

MONDAY

Opened booth at the main campus and it was so exhausting as I needed to read CSCI text while doing my marketing stuffs.The profit was not that bad. It was raining and we packed our books cepat2. Then got Student council's meeting. Roger and Kim Yong met the dean today and my committee still didn't get any accurate respond from him as the admin still not sure with ADP's move to TBS. I don't understand. In the first place they said we'r moving to Lakeside, then Commerce Leisure---like so called Taylor's American College and recently,  we'll be moving to TBS temporarily. Hurmmm..Tak kesah la...I feel so comfortable staying in Casa right now. I hate solving the biggest prob that gotta face as in "How am I gonna pack all my stuffs at Casa?"


TUES-THURS
Stressfull....!!!!
CSCI midterm.
Then Miss Janice said we gonna have Gbuss quiz on thursday.
Then Miss Prema said she wanted an outline and needed to complete an argumentative essay and submit the next day after.
See..How stressful it is....You got three things to do and to prepare..in one day...gile x gile namenye...
One thing, advisable if you don't negotiate with your lecturer.
As usual I admit that I've prepared a lot for my CSCI but still he scored better. It is more stressful when having someone close to you as your competitor. I won't make him as one but as someone yang membakar semangat. =)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...