Everything went well today with my lecturers and classes except the horrifying TBS building. I dunno if the ADPians comments too much and not the ICPU students. Gosh I hate this building. Please don't be late honey cause for sure you might miss the class or be late sikit. FYI, we couldn't "catch" the lift, so guess what? We need to climb until 7th floor. Damn the stairs like so steep I'm telling you. Why do you place us here. I miss the 12th floor. What I'm expecting for this semester not just a better result but better appearance..Haha less fat!
Owh by the way my result for last semester wasn't that good to me but I'm glad because I passed MARA requirement. Just upset with calculus because I didn't get what I've been expecting the whole semester. I think my final was quite terrible, sort of silly mistakes and stuffs because I was quite satisfied with my carried mark before the final. Cycle of studies pulak kan..
Next subjects that I am taking this Summer Sem are
- Math 172 - Calculus 2
- WREL 105 - World Religion
- Econ 202 - Microeconomics
I asked seniors and they said all my lecturers quite convincing well we'll see the result.
But I really aim for better result this semester.
layannn...
ReplyDeleteI love u!
ReplyDelete