I dunno how to start this. I feel so bad about my out of 70% percentage for all subjects. Yeah it is quite convincing for my calculus. But Gbuss, yeah if you went through my effort on this particular subject in my blog aite, I'm telling you i gave my "70%" effort just on this subject within this 4 months and I don't deserve that mark. Na'ah. It's my fault. I didn't play, I didn't hang out that much of course I prepared before our tests. Just that within this 4 months, yeah of course everyone faced it. Not just me, not just us. Day by day, test by test. Gbuss with the project and stuff and the tests like we are majoring in Business. Yeah yeah.. Actuarial Science is not really a "calculating" subject like you thought when you are in ADP babe. I chose Actuarial Science because I was expecting less mugging subject but it turned out to be the other way around. Those subjects pull down my grades. Why do I have a tiny memory capacity. Pasrah dan berserah je pada Allah final result nie.
I love u!
ReplyDelete