Monday, May 10, 2010

REM (Rapid Eye Movement)

I wonder why do I dream every time I have my sleep. Not even the 7-8 hpurs every night sleeping (as if I had one) but even if I only have 5 minutes catnap in class, and wherever I am. )Like you know I'm used to sleeping anywhere anytime. Sometimes it was a meaningful dream sometimes about someone that I rarely speak to. Even though its just 5 minutes catnap the dream was like mimpi satu malam.. This is weird to me. Some said because I think too much, talk too much? Huhu. I am still looking for a solution yet some said I should be glad because mostly people do not remember their dreams but I do. Tapi, still wanna know why do I dream that much?

Click on the page for a clearer view






"I slept and dreamed that life was beauty. I awoke -- and found that life was duty."
Ellen Stugis Hooper

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...