Being a college student is stressful but many confessed this is the best stage for human being.
I remember when I was in kindergarten. My-supposedly-childhood-friends didn't like me that much because they thought I was a city kinda girl. Hurmm I didn't have that close friend during that so called boring stage of my life. Yet I will never forget Atok sent me that tadika kemas every morning and fetched me every 12PM. Hurm can't imagine it was almost 15 years back and today we sent him to Mak Teh's house in Seremban. He looked so old, weak, sick and needed. Luckily Ayah bought him a tongkat to accompany him wherever he goes. Without Uwan in his life, I bet he will be so lonely even though FYI they quarreled too much. Now it reminds me how me and Kaklong took care of Uwan when she was sick,in hospital. I asked Kaklong whether she still remember we jaga uwan dulu. We cleaned her, spoon feed her and with the cuddles and kisses. It is not easy I'm telling you. Maybe that is how God tests us, like preparation if Ayah and Ibu fall ill.
P/S: I am looking this friend of mine named Angeline, used to be my childhood friend in USJ before I moved to Kuala Pilah. I dunno if she's still around here, but she's one year younger than me. I wish she's studying at Taylors.
Move to my primary school. I remember that Mom bought me dress uniform ( I dunno what exactly people call it) and with my ponytail hairstyle, imagine how cute I was. I remember I was kinda gedik during this stage to attract the boys. Well I'm sorry no one ever explained me what the term "slut" means. "But remember! I'm not that slut. It is just a phrase to resemble la kononnye. huhu". As far as I remember, I was a bit selekeh when I was in standard 4 until standard 6.
Not so much in primary school but it was in high school. This was where I started my new journey, like every one does. The stage you wanted to try every thing and sort of the stage that decide your next stage in the future. I am not gonna story much about this stage here. Just one key "Its fun to have lots of guys around you, yet "It depends on the art of flirting, with the desire to be treated with dignity and respect"(bak kate one of my lecturer here in Taylors. *Wink*). Until then I found myself had fallen for this guy. Yeah I think I mentioned him a few time. It wasn't easy to handle, being a hostel kinda girl to fall in love. When to meet? When to chat? You are just sort of immatures to fall in this serious relationship kinda thing.
College life like you guys can read through my blog. Wink.
I love u!
ReplyDelete