It's been awhile I haven't been updating my blog. Being on holiday without internet at home is totally suck to me as that is the main reason why I left my blog hangy like that. It's true a lot of stuffs to share with the hangouts and everything. Well we're approaching the the end of 2010 and I realized how much I spent my money on foods, movies and bowling, and how lack in term of shopping. Shopping new clothes are inconceivable as I'd only love to shop shoes and hand bags. But the thing is I spent no-cent on any of them. Like totally. Back to the no-internet life. Some might be asking what I do and what I don't during my hols, precisely with my lappy. Haha. I played some games which are absolutely not the hard core like others used to play with. And watch movies yang dah lame terperam dalam laptop nie. Hurm like seriosuly, I don't have the mood to write about this no-internet life. It didn't completely spoil my holidays because I'm glad cause I had enough rest as in wake up as late as possible, no need to worry about studies and everything. Owh shit! I haven't mentioned about my result. OMG OMG OMG! Dean's list for this semester yeayyy... Alhamdulillah. It is worth the effort yeayy..And especially my calculus love you MR Thomas yeayyy..
Owh by the way, no internet was because we just moved in from Kelana Jaya to Damansara, as in our second house after Kuala Pilah. So baru masuk UNIFI.. Laju tau..
No comments:
Post a Comment