Thursday, December 9, 2010

Mr Calculus

Dear Mr Jacob,
Yeahh finally. Its just the the end of Calculus story. OMG, having Calculus  for the whole three semesters resemble the whole 2 years of taking SPM. Being one of the mentor for Add Maths subject during high school, it was a pain in the ass to complete these three troublesome courses each semester. Thank you Mr. Jacobian for finding out a solution to solve the Math problem that bugging your head by the time, as we inherited it until I used your method to solve my problem this evening. Yeah I could find the final answer which is unsure whether it's a correct one, or an incorrect one. Just too many steps to do and I might have did some careless mistakes by using your theorem, so I hope there's another creepy fellow to just do what you did. Create a new method that could be simpler, and easier. Owh crapp. I know Jacobian isn't that hard. Just too excited for not seeing Mr. Thomas anymore. I'm not gonna blame Mr Phang for giving me a "not A" for Calculus, but I might blame you Thomas. You might hate me, but you didn't know how much I concern and care about your "things", and I carried you here and there for the whole year. I perhaps gonna throw you away, so far away from my life and I believe that I'm not gonna miss you, and will never ever fallen in love with you for the second time. But I treasure some sweet memory with you, which is, Mr Jacobian. Because you remind me of Jacob Black. Stay handsome and hot in my final exam paper so you might melt Mr Phang's heart.

The only reason I treasure some of our memory together is because of,,,,,,,



...............Jacobian's Theorem.♥


Just realized too many MR Calculus in this blog, I wonder if they are as hot as Jacob Black!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...