Thursday, December 30, 2010

Blog?

If say writing a blog is like drawing a fabric art on a canvas, that means I'm not listed as the talented one. I do notice about nuffnang advertisements all this while but frankly speaking I have no idea about this thing at all, until a friend of mine Kreen explained to me about it. I also know that some people could make money by writing blogs, but I never knew how could they earn money by selling nothing. OMG! I know it's kinda absurd for expressing this out, but to be truth, I only knew about nuffnang, Hanis Zalikha and Cik Epal from Yonna. Owh yeah, and Su Ann. The only famous blogger that I knew earlier was PinkPau, which the one that ManYoke mentioned to me last time. I'm not sure whether Su Ann and PinkPau are actually the same person but I know both of them are Chinese. And I'm pretty sure that PinkPau was graduated from the State.

The initial reason for me to have a blog is just to express my feelings, not exposing my all experiences to the world. Yea it's true sometimes I posted my post on Facebook, but it's not purposely to get more followers. Sometimes I think it's fun to let people know what I do or what I did. It's totally contradict to my statement about not letting people know about my life. Hurm how should I put this? You should understand when one say "don't want " it doesn't mean "never".

Okay about having thousand of followers, some did very amazingly in their writing to approach the readers. Some people tend to ask the other bloggers to follow their story. Having few followers doesn't take me down at all. I even sometimes surprised when some fellas talked about what I wrote as never I expected that some would read it. The loyal reader of my blog is only myself since I'd love to read my writing over and over again. Since via blogging can make free money and innocuous somemore, why shouldn't I give it a whirl? Hahha, perhaps not now.

Owh another thing I wonder, how could some people manage their time for having more than one social networking. Instead of only Facebook, they're extremely active with twitter and Blog as well as tumbler. Okay now I'm confused which one is which. I don't see that you don't have a life since you're updating about your current experience from time to time. But what amazed me, how do you divide your time in killing two birds with one stone? It's a confusion that I kept questioning myself how does someone work while studying? It sounds silly and not optimistic, but I might need some tips on it sooner or later

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...