I'm revealing about being an awful girlfriend. Its like behind the scene movie making.
I have noooo idea what is wrong with my head, well specifically, my brain.
Its quite functioning in term of stressing up itself but for being a dreadful one, jussst at the wrong time and at the wrong place. Its not just once, simply after so many times already.
I feel bad. And that is horrifying for having this kinda disease. I wish there is a medicine to cure my problem but the thing is, It can only be cured with the vaccine in me. Which I found it so hard for me to look for it. There's a feeling that I think I know, no matter how precious the property is to me,there's nothing else that can be replaced, other than,,,,,,,,,him. It happened the moment I lost my everything, remember the purse, watch and cellphone tingy?
You know what I did? I dislike his ALDO watch because of certain circumstances (not gonna reveal here). I forgot to bring my watch this morning and I really need a watch while doing my test, which was Chemistry. I borrowed his and dumped it in my pencil case. I put my eraser, pencil lid and calculator on the desk before the exam, and then his watch. That was an hour exam, and with my usual clumsiness during exams, the watch accidentally fell down. With my usual dumbness, I left it there and continue doing my test. I totally forgot to take back the watch .
TOEFL result was haunting me all the way, the lost of the watch was scaring me indeed. So i decided to just text Wawe and ask her to look for the watch since she was still at the main campus and I was in the accounting class.
He was mad at me for not telling him in the first place. Okay let me explain. I was about to tell you once Wawe said she found it. But unluckily, it happened so fast. I was crying like hell in the car, begging for your forgiveness by taking me out. Finally we did it. I really hope its worth it. I am really truly sorry. I really am. I know you love that watch so much. Even I myself feel awkward seeing you without wearing the watch.
I love u!
ReplyDelete