Saturday, November 27, 2010

I know I can. What's the best will always be the one. Craps, please get the hell out of my head. I asked from Him, because He always knows the best. Ya Allah, I just want to be strong for every single test that I face, in every aspect that's happening, happened and gonna happen in my life. I need the strength from you. I'll work on it, but I need You by my side, because You're the only who could comfort me whenever I'm down. Even though I have to lie to myself cause I know that I do not deserve it. Hurm kenape ni Idora? I want your old self. I need your old self. It's just so messy and I couldn't handle it. I just need an empty mind, but screwed it with Finals and everything.
It's just the downturn of everything, buck up! Because you're not a lame girl.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...