Sometimes I just don't understand why people need to be that secretive and irritating. Once you said you're cool with that, then it's over. I've tried my best to make things better but you keep doing that and God knows what it is. Like seriously, I don't understand your intention. You hurt me, and then I walloped only once, and you drag it until like, for the rest of your life? People might not notice that but I do. I'm sorry if I'm wrong or just making an issue here. I know thats not cool. But out of all, why these _____? That's too obvious darling!
Really truly sorry if I made a bad perception on you, but thats what I feel. Unless it happens coincidently.
I always wonder if I'm at the bad side. But I know my stand because I'm not standing alone for that tingy.
Kepada anda, aku selalu berdoa semoga Allah s.w.t akan sentiase buka pintu hati kau because I don't see any good thing from here and there's no point untuk berpanjangan. Like seriously,,,no point at all..Aku tak taula kalau ini desebabkan jelousy, atau rase saket hati yang berlaku hanya like 2 or 3 days. What about the wounds that you did all this while? It can't even disappear or at least to heal? Bagi aku, aku doa je la ape yang terbaek untuk kite. If you think your way is the best, so just please please please I'm begging you please stop or at least not hurting me with hidden ways. Just ask yourself, ape kebaikannye nak berlarutan macam nie?
I love u!
ReplyDelete