Okay lets bring ourselves to the world of Biology for awhile. There are some, who asked me whether I am a mix blood? What? Yeah I just admit it and sure they asked what and what? I said Negeri Sembilan and Johor. Haha. Gotcha. Okay2. I don't think they asked because of my appearance because I don't have the very fair skin or the very dark skin. So-so like the other Malays do. For those who don't know, its undeniably true that mix blooded people are mostly having a better quality in most aspects such as their appearances, smartness, so on and so forth. Yea people might say, who said so? Allah determines everything in the universe, yes true. And He also determines that these people have their own specialties, plus that could be the reason why Allah decided the cross marriage between the the Boy-Girl twins of Adam and Eve instead of marrying his/her own twin. Absolutely true I'm majoring in Actuarial Science and has nothing to do with all these chromosome XY and genes tingy. Owh whatever. But remember that I took Biology for SPM and surprisingly I got an A1 for this particular subject. Hahha. Well, thats not about it. For those who are taking medication course especially to the majority of my high schoolmates, correct me if I'm wrong okay. I'm not twisting the scientists ideology but I'm just speaking of the logics tingy that I see.
So, check this out,


What about it? If the daddy has the good gene in term of his appearance and mommy's maybe her skin or hair, the children will inherit all these good genes. Not neglecting the bad ass as well like color blindness, down syndrome and stuffs. Well I think, it is possible for the "good-bad characters" to be inherited by the offspring. Scary though. Anyways, this is a "too obvious" subject for me to open your eyes since everybody knows about it. But I bet not all know about the cross-chromosomes which actually produce different types of humans characteristics.
Subhanallahh...I was just about to say the reason why some people asked me if I'm a mix-blooded type. Inferiority complex. Not because of my pure Malay skin and this "onion-shaped nose". Just because of "Idora"and "Qatrunnada". Some said whether I'm Indonesian(hair perhaps), Japanese (because of Qatrunnada), Chinese(my eyes?) and also Singaporean. Surprisingly yeah, there was one guy who asked me whether I'm a Singaporean during the MARA interview last time. How can a Singaporean apply for MARA scholarship? So funny though.

I love u!
ReplyDelete