Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Selamat Hari Raya

Alhamdullillah the thing was fine. I hope its getting better but it seems like not. Well let the time decides everything and just follow the flow.

Well just forget it. Its Raya right.

We went out the night before raya, jalan2 and stuffs. Tido pon lambat

The most embarrassing thing happen on the very first day of Eid when I woke up at 10am, grabbed my towel and baju raya, went  downstairs to have my shower, lots of guests beraye there, and especially when I realized that was my ex's family. Kak natrah and Aunty Piah. Haha, I walked away with "have to" smiley full of embarrassment to Aunty Piah.
Okay2. Just put my make on here and there, perfumes and stuffs, ready to serve the guests. Huhu.
Salam2 and all, and played around with Syamil. Kak Nat's son so basically my little nephew. He's a smart boy and I'm glad he still recognizing me and not just that, he's still manje with me.

As usual, we snap Raye pics in Muar.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...