Friday, June 11, 2010

Pissed off!

I'm so pissed off.
I don't understand why people become so hypocrite when it comes to money and to be emphasized, PROPERTY!
I hate those greedy people, they simply let the evil side of human being to conquer themselves rather than digging the love relationship. It's obvious to reveal, I'll be graduated in sometime and I promise to you guys that I will be an educated and successful career woman in 10 years time, from an educated and honored family for God sake. I might ignore what you did for the time being, but with our greatest stage of life someday, don't you dare to mess up with 2 people that we respect the most. I wonder why do some people act like so immature and low class, just for that stupid and temporary comfort in life. What a lame human being. Why do we need to get connected with these kind of people.
Just one thing,
  "If you don't get the opportunity to have a blissful  basic organization like we have, just don't you dare to envy and MYOB as much as you can"

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...