T-shirt Designing contest which is under me and Lee Ying is just on the right track. Lee Ying said, few designs have been submitted and I'm gonna collect them tomorrow after 5pm, which would be the dew date for the contest. Gotta scan all the designs and email to all People Voice's members for them to vote the best 5 designs and after that, we let the other ADPians to decide for the best design. And after that, I'm going back KP to..Yeayyyy..!!!!
But the best part of yesterday,,,
What in a world. We just got into a small fight because he wanted to have lunch with me but I was just busy doing something for him and after that I need to prepare for my calculus. I realized that he became more like me after the accident. Hurmm now I realized how bad to be me...But it was the night before.. I gave him something that I created myself (only he knows) and he showed me a picture of mine where he just edited and make it as his phone's wallpaper.. And that was the reason why he wanted to have lunch with me. Yes true, to just show the picture. Haiiyaa...!!! *Wink
So he treated me to lunch (to say sorry or to say thank you? huhu..).. Kempunan sangat nak Pizza Hut drink yang ade jelly tue..lupe pulak name die. So we went to Pizza Hut nearby but guess what? What a lame franchise when they don't have a complete meal and plus,,horrible Carbonara Meatball..
For the first time after so many times he asked me to join the others playing badminton at this one particular court somewhere in Subang. Just because I felt so happy and I think I've prepared for calculus test enough, then I decided to just join them for fun. Well basically, I'm not that bad in sport though.


I love u!
ReplyDelete