Saturday, June 12, 2010

Hang out with adik2

I drove to Seremban  by dad's car. I haven't been driving for quite some time yet my driving skill isn't that bad. The parking lot was fully occupied then eventually, I just parked my car at the roof top. We were planing to watch the Karate Kid but the next show that would be available was at 6.pm and I don't wanna drive back home that late. So I booked A-Team at 4.00pm even though there was Lagenda Budak Setan at 4pm as well. I was just wondering if its worth it to watch Malay Movies at cinema but that confused me for this Lagenda Budak Setan as people keep talking about it. I prefer to watch it with Syafeeq Asyraf even I know he will definitely reject my suggestion. Haha..Not sure, really wanna watch that soon. 

We had a superb lunch at Kenny Rogers. Too bad we didn't snap some pics to update. Its been awhile we haven't hang out together, but today without KakLong. I bet I would be so damn busy after this. Busy with Faire' La Charite which will be held on  June 19th, and Prom on July 23rd, Midterm tests are coming up, Wrel and Calculus quizzes every week and Student Council's meeting as well.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...