By, can you pick me up at 9 and then we go watch Devil at the Curve maybe?
Yea I know I supposed to be studying calculus but obviously I'm dying of boredom! I did Farah's paper and I think that was not that difficult as what I've expected. I've covered the whole chapter but I don't know if I could get full mark for this midterm. Okay that's too high but I hope so. I always screw my final that's why I'm expecting for a good result for midterm. Ok la. That sounds too cocky. Well I'm hoping for a "just-nice" result for this one. Calculus = 5 credit hours. I screwed my Calculus 2 and I need to score Calculus 3 to cover my CGPA.
Okay let's talk about TOEFL iBT.
PROFILE INFORMATION
Name:IDORA QATRUNNADA HARIS FADZILAH
Registration no: 0000000010508067
Profile Address:
69 BATU 27,
JALAN BAHAU,KUALA PILAH,
NEGERI SEMBILAN
72000Malaysia
Test Center Name: 3G Infocom Training SDN BHD
Test Center Address
Unit W-03A-0 & W-03A-1 West Wing,
Business Park Subang Square
SELANGOR
47500
Malaysia
Phone:
Reporting Time: 09:30 AM
Start Time: 10:00 AM
Test Date: October 23, 2010
Name:IDORA QATRUNNADA HARIS FADZILAH
Registration no: 0000000010508067
Profile Address:
69 BATU 27,
JALAN BAHAU,KUALA PILAH,
NEGERI SEMBILAN
72000Malaysia
Test Center Name: 3G Infocom Training SDN BHD
Test Center Address
Unit W-03A-0 & W-03A-1 West Wing,
Business Park Subang Square
SELANGOR
47500
Malaysia
Phone:
Reporting Time: 09:30 AM
Start Time: 10:00 AM
Test Date: October 23, 2010
ETS ID : 5390407
Well, that's freaking me out! I haven't prepared at all, and like no idea how to prepare. I really hope that I don't have to retake this TOEFL tingy because I don't want my parents to spend 500-600 bucks for this stuff. Fully sponsored by MARA. Hopefully. Wish me luck!
I love u!
ReplyDelete