Thursday, October 14, 2010

Laughter

Feel like blogging about someting but don't know what it is. Feeling upset of stupid things..I suppose.
Feeling like making a confession, just don't know to whom should I refer to. Sometimes, I wish I can just enjoy the nice view of a lake, or atleast a place where I can ease myself off, feel the weather and just empty my mind by erasing the memories that clumped in my head. Just to create the another me, inside out. A few sec should be just fine to me.

I might be a very sensitive human kind. A very very sensitive one. I used to be an easy going type. People hardly see me bursting into tears because they see me as a rough girl. Used to. But not anymore. I failed to hold back my tears. For every single thing that happen in my life. I feel like I'm not growing up. No one ever discourage me or being such an "obstacle" for me to get on. But I did. I discouraged myself. I couldn't get the chance to amend my life. Gross. I'm only 19. What's the best, ignorant than confession!

The only thing I want for now is to escape from the grief and sorrow. Because people do not understand the tears language that I learnt. Where the meanings, mirror the expressions of my heart. Well,,as if...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...