Thursday, July 15, 2010

Updating stolen things

  • IC - RM40, hikmahnye I got my 18years old punye IC
  • Bank card - Bank Islam (FOC) Maybank not yet.
  • Maxis Sim Card - RM10 still using the same number yet don't have everyone's number.
  • Taylor's Student ID - Luckily no need to pay
  • Casa Subang Card - What the....when they can't even negotiate to reduce the price. Like I care to pay. Maybe not now, just wait until I give up to face all the security guard faces.
  • Handphone - Already bought, Sony Ericsson C901, I don't like the design luckily its white in color. The best part of this new phone, the games and Cybershot. Yeayyy.. What a cam whore!
  • Purse - Not yet. Still looking for MNG and Guess but not sure which one. But maybe gonna buy cheap2 one. Yang xde brand pon xpe.

2 comments:

  1. don't buy the purse yet!I have apresent for u!!!wait for me ok!!!*wink*

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...