What a lame you had the intention to steal in Surau. Shame on you! Yeah it happened at
And then we made the police report at Sunway's police station, and they asked us to meet this Inspector at Subang's police station. That's another thing, I didn't know what the purpose to go there, to see him, show the report and done. That's all. OMG! What the hell!
These pictures with my stolen things
What would you feel when the most valuable item that you need the most in every single day of your life have been stolen by a stupid and !@#%%^&**&&^$$@#(just assume like I'm swearing). I lost my handphone, my watch and my purse so now, my life is just incomplete without my IC, driving license and student ID. Like hell I need to explain to all security guards in Taylor's if I don't bring the police report with me. I don't even have a purse, so I give it to By since he'll be with me most of the time. I asked Ayah to bank in some cash to By's account.
To rank out of the three items, my purse would be the least for me to be upset for. The most would be my handphone and then my watch. I bougth the phone with my own money, not my parents', not my scholarship. I bought by my own salary that I received when I was working at Mom's company. My phone is my own soul, my own life, another brain of mind, another RAM that I have, and my digital friend, so on and so forth. I couldn't imagine to wander around wihout my phone, the pink housing. I felt so weird when curling in my bed without my phone, its like a baby's teddy to me. You know what I mean, like a girl needs her bantal busuk to tido. How important and how miserable I feel you see.
Good people don't swear their enemy, instead they pray for the thief or thieves to be a better person, or miraclely return the stuff that they took without permission,,MENCURI! Yes I'm a bad person when it comes to stealing. I cursed them!



I love u!
ReplyDelete