Monday, April 26, 2010

Why do i feel sorry for them?

Yeah.. CSCI 101 and Gbus 102..
            DONE..!!!
I was struggling for these both mugging subjects..Suke hati je x prepare Calc malam nie.. ; p

Not about it,,but this about it..
I dunno why lately nie, I felt so sorry for certain people..I dunno how to put it into words. Its not that I feel sorry for them about something, but its a feeling of kesian for nothing. People who are not related in my life or even for those who are. Even when they are only having their meal. Hurmm sort of a challenging thing to express and need the reader's critical thinking skill to evaluate it. Have you ever been in this situation? I wonder if its a normal thing or its a sign of something else.
And another thing that I feel like such a burden in my heart, I'm just hoping the best for you and this is the part where I should feel sorry for her. Yeah its a "her". Hurmm I wish I can sit next to her, hold her hand and not just watching her cry while talking about it, but give my shoulder for her to lean on. Yeah, just admit that it is the hardest thing for one to talk about feeling. Yet, for being secretive, it'll be harder for you to face it alone.
Hurmm why do I think about people, about others, more than myself. Because some of them,, are really apart of me.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...