Saturday, April 10, 2010

Gbus Presentation

 Presentation was on Tuesday. We were the first group to present as Miss Janice said alphabetically order and ours is "Ablaze Corporation". We did it well but just "some part", did by this particular person and we were like so mad at "it"..Sorry no offense but you deserve it. Was quite nervous when it came my turn but I pointed out my part quite perfectly as what I planned to say. We did a quite serious presentation I guess, as we wore black and white as well as our slides show and we were the first group. Moreover it was just about our product and the formality of our business progress as in the sponsorship and stuffs. Well every group has their own way to attract the audience. Can't wait to fill up the peer reviews form. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...